I may not be a Ladies’ Code fan, but my condolences go out to the other members involved in the accident, EunBi’s family, her friends, and the Ladies’ Code fandom. May the driver and EunBi rest in peace, and may the rest of Ladies’ Code have a quick, full recovery.
Seungri’s version of ‘Touch My Body’ (Sistar) → nailed it.
I totally agree with you, this thing is so fucked up but no one realizes it… It’s just so fucked up because we know Team A would have disappeared if they lost, we all know, that’s why WIN was so hard to watch. I was scared to death until the last second of that show.
He fucks up on his greatest artists, how I am supposed to think he won’t just fuck WINNER up and make them disappear or something as soon as he has a new boy group to care about? From the beginning I thought I was lucky to have WINNER debuting but also unlucky because they’re debuting under YG… and even though this had many good sides… it also has as many bad sides… BIGBANG has been on hiatus for years but at least everyone knows YG loves them and owes everything to them. But WINNER… he doesn’t even like them that much.
- always reminding Team A that Team B was better
- always excusing Team B when they did something wrong but not doing the same for Team A
- B.I copied parts of his choreos on WIN but YG never said anything about it
- Team B always went for GD songs because it was easier, but Team A was the only one always criticized for every little thing they did
- He gave Team B GD as a tutor, and we all know what YG thinks of GD (I’m not saying Taeyang is not good, but from YG point of view it’s easier to see who he prefers between the two)
- during WINNER TV he reminded WINNER that B.I was more hardworker than them
- he forced WINNER to debut with a song composed by B.I and Bobby though they had plenty of worthy songs on their own and B.I never distinguished himself for composing skills
- B.I failed on SMTM and was supposed to leave YG but guess what in the end he didn’t
- B.I is one of the 3 members that will debut for sure on iKON even though he fucked up
- he said just today he loves B.I because he reminds him of GD
- he said he loves him
- he said he loves someone who only raps about YG and his money and didn’t even manage to make himself worthy on a fucking rappers show, but he doesn’t praise WINNER for all the shit they’ve achieved in less than one month since their debut
i have to reblog this because it speaks to me on a spiritual level